Hi Francois, The ultimiate goal is to put all the available OPAM packages into the search DB, and update the DB regularly. But now it is far from it: 35 OPAM packages. DB construction requires source code and bin-annot files (*.cmt and *.cmti) therefore the libraries must be get compiled. Since it is very hard to compile all the OPAM packages by one machine due to variety of architecture and dependent libraries, we will have to build a public repository of extracted portable DB files. Regards, Jun On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Francois Berenger wrote: > On 07/05/2013 11:11 AM, Jun Furuse wrote: > >> Hi list, >> >> I have launched a new OCaml API search, OCamlâ—ŽScope at >> http://ocamloscope.herokuapp.**com . >> > > Thanks god! At last! > > Just a quick question: > are all the packages available in OPAM automatically added to ocamlscope > on a regular basis? > > Thanks a lot for this extremely useful service, > F. > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/**arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/**ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-**bugs >