* [Caml-list] [ANN] OCamltter 3.0.0, a Twitter client and OAuth, Twitter and Flickr API library
@ 2014-10-30 12:53 Jun Furuse
From: Jun Furuse @ 2014-10-30 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

We have released OCamltter 3.0.0, an OAuth framework in OCaml. It
includes OAuth and some APIs for Twitter and Flickr, and OCamltter CLI
Twitter client.

Version 3.0.0 generalized OCamltter 2.x's Twitter OAuth library so
that now it can also support Flickr API access. Still only handful
APIs are implemented but I use it to upload my family photos to Flickr
quite nicely.

OCamltter 3.0.0 is now available via OPAM.
Its source repo is at: https://github.com/yoshihiro503/ocamltter

Enjoy,
Jun

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-30 12:53 UTC | newest]