Hi, OCamlOScope is alive and I am planning an update in this lunar new year holidays. It has no big change from the user side, but its database creation is improved a lot especially around OCamlFind-OPAM package relationship analysis. Thanks Jun On 30 Jan, 2014 5:00 pm, "Robert Jakob" wrote: > On 01/30/2014 09:54 AM, Francois Berenger wrote: > >> Since we have OPAM now, I am just dreaming >> about the next tool allowing a productivity boost >> to all OCaml programmers. >> >> I know that some projects were under construction >> a few months ago but not yet ready for mass consumption. >> I wonder about their current status. >> >> http://ocamloscope.herokuapp.com/ mentions OPAM in their > packages list. But I have no idea about its status. > > r. > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >