* [Caml-list] OCaml tutorial in Sweden
@ 2014-07-24 17:44 Jeremy Yallop
From: Jeremy Yallop @ 2014-07-24 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Dear all,

Leo White and I will be giving an OCaml tutorial at this year's CUFP in Sweden.

Where: Gothenburg, Sweden (affiliated with ICFP 2014)
When: September 05, 2014 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM

The tutorial is aimed at people with programming experience, but no
prior knowledge of OCaml is needed.  We'll introduce the basics of
OCaml and then show how to use some of the latest OCaml tools such as
OPAM and IOCaml to build OCaml programs, focusing on the construction
of a simple game.

You can find more details on the CUFP site:

   http://cufp.org/2014/t7-leo-white-introduction-to-ocaml.html

You can register here:

   https://regmaster4.com/2014conf/ICFP14/register.php

Note the deadline for (discounted) early registration: 3rd August 2014.

Hope to see you there!

Jeremy.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-07-24 17:44 UTC | newest]