* [Caml-list] OCaml opportunities in London
@ 2014-11-06 11:32 tcamps
From: tcamps @ 2014-11-06 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Bonjour,

OCaml is a fantastic language with huge potential which is only unlocked by a
few London-based companies. I have a client which is exploring the application
of programming using OCaml in the development of algebra representation for
financial instruments. You will have the opportunity to introduce the language
and train others who have a passion for functional programming.

Unfortunately I have to limit the details I provide about this position via
email. However, anyone who is interested please do get in touch in reply to
this message and we can have an informal conversation to see if there is
interest in both sides.

An ideal candidate would have a background in good programming principles
(perhaps C or C++) but a desire to work in OCaml for the future. The salary
limit will be around £100,000.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Tony