Hi, If you still want to have something that works using ocamlbuild, a recent OCaml version and a recent LLVM version, I managed to get something out of it. Nothing that was too complicated but still.. I put the result here: https://github.com/jpdeplaix/harrop-minml Cheers, Le mer. 5 avr. 2017 à 04:26, Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias a écrit : > Dear Jon, > > "Jon Harrop" writes: > > > The first problem I hit is how I am supposed to build such things these > > days. I tried to look it up on the developer tools page: > > > Then I get an error about my parser. I'm guessing this is because I used > an > > inline parser courtesy of camlp4 (or camlp5, I forget which) which has > been > > replaced with PPX which, I'm guessing, cannot do this. If so, what is the > > easiest way to get this code running and how should I be building it? > > using opam this: > > $ ocamlfind ocamlc -g -dtypes -syntax camlp4o -package camlp4.extend > -package llvm miniml.ml -o miniml > > works for me, well, almost, as I get: > > File "miniml.ml", line 54, characters 30-39: > Error: This expression has type Llvm.llbasicblock > but an expression was expected of type Llvm.llcontext > > but I guess this is due to the llvm version on my system. > > Best, > Emilio > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >