Hi, I've been using OCaml for a couple of years, but without using any advanced feature; so my question may be a little naive. Is there any way to insert easily the current date and time of compiling, as well as, e.g., an incremental build number in an OCaml program? So that it is printed at runtime, e.g., in the program header. I quite stupidly used the Unix.gettimeofday() function before realizing that it is of course executed at runtime. Of course, I could do it using an external script that would modify the OCaml source code before compiling, but is there any native OCaml feature for achieving this in a cleaner manner? Thank you, -- Étienne André Université Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cité http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~andre