I am looking to develop a desktop application which will be distributed to customers, so for now I think I will need ocaml libs like wxwidget, batteries, sql lite db library, sockets, networking etc. Is anyone using omake on windows? Does it have a dependency on Cygwin like ocamlbuild? B. Bikal Gurung Enterprise Integration Architect bikal.gurung@lemaetech.co.uk Mobile: +44 (0) 777 556 4109 London, UK On 26 June 2013 13:02, wrote: > Hello, > I personnaly used mxe to cross compile from linux to windows (gtk2, cairo, > camlimages) > Mxe is a set of hundreds of C libraries cross-compiled, plus a few ocaml > libraries. > community is nice for support of C libraries, but would not be able to > help you on ocaml packages. > > what C and ocaml libraries does your project depend on ? What build system > do you use (ocamlbuild, Makefile, ...) > This might be easy to use mxe, depending on your answers. > > Best regards, > William > > >