Hi, I am helping managing ocaml in my company. We have encountered difficulties while upgrading to Debian 7. We are using different versions of gcc. And it seems that ocaml has written a hard-coded path to gcc while building itself. And this path is burned in: every time the installed ocaml tries to compile and link it will use this path. My question is, is there a way to avoid burning in this path and explicitly pass the path to gcc while using the compiler? Thanks for your reply. --------------- Zhi Han