Hi all, I'm pleased to announce the initial release of the Prof. Spacetime viewer for Spacetime memory profiles. It is available on opam as "prof_spacetime". Documentation for both the viewer and for generating Spacetime profiles is still pretty sparse, but I've written a blog post to get people started: https://blogs.janestreet.com/a-brief-trip-through-spacetime/ An initial version of the spacetime_lib library, on which Prof. Spacetime depends, has also been released. This includes some basic high-level functionality for reading Spacetime profiles. Both the spacetime_lib library and prof_spacetime viewer are developed on GitHub: https://github.com/lpw25/prof_spacetime https://github.com/lpw25/spacetime_lib So please report any issues there. Regards, Leo