Dear caml-list, I'm pleased to announce the first release of the P3 combinator parser library, and parser generator. It is essentially a synthesis of Earley parsing with combinator parsing. The url is: http://www.tom-ridge.com/p3.html The main features are: * handles all context free grammars * fast (when memoized) * correct (hopefully) * simple (depending on your viewpoint) * scannerless (probably not a good idea - a separate lexing phase can result in much faster overall performance - but makes everything much simpler) * parsers implemented via combinators can be integrated easily with the core language (OCaml in this case), allowing full use of host language features eg modules etc I'm sure there is much scope for improvement, but I thought I would release it now to get feedback. Thanks Tom