Dear All, I am using the ocaml-re library https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml-re I have the following code: open Re; let a = char 'a' let b = char 'b' let re = seq[a;b] |> compile let rs = exec re "caba" let [|(1,3)|] = get_all_ofs rs let true = execp re "cab" let _ = assert (exec_partial re "a" = `Mismatch) I was expecting that the exec_partial in the final line would return `Partial, indicating that a prefix of a match was found. However, a `Mismatch was returned instead. What is the meaning/behaviour of exec_partial? Can I use it to perform a partial match? Thanks Tom