From: Tom Ridge <tom.j.ridge+list@googlemail.com>
To: Ivan Gotovchits <ivg@ieee.org>
Cc: caml-list <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCamldebug
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:49:32 +0000	[thread overview]

Regarding `#install_printer`, can you explain more? The type
"Key_value_types.key" is equal to string (in this particular case).
However, this type is produced via module application, and so I cannot
construct a printer that can print values of type "Key_value_types.key"
before program execution (which seems to be required for #install_printer).

Somehow I seem to want to tell ocamldebug that Key_value_types.key is in
fact equal to string. Or alternatively coerce kra (using Obj.magic) to
string type so that it can easily be printed by ocamldebug?