I've been teaching OCaml to university students in Beijing. I believe they'd feel more comfortable if the error messages were in Chinese. Has anyone thought of implementing multi-language strings in the compiler? So, say with the setting of an environment variable, the compiler user could receive errors and warnings in their preferred language. I know it would require a lot of translation work (crowd sourced?), but the internal language abstraction mechanism would need to be there too. Tao Stein / 石涛 / تاو شتاين