* [Caml-list] If I wanted to write SWIG in OCaml, what library would I need?
@ 2013-01-27 23:57 Martin DeMello
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Martin DeMello @ 2013-01-27 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

No, I'm not planning on rewriting all of SWIG, but that was the
easiest way to explain what I wanted :) I'm looking for a library that
can work with C header files, including preprocessor directives, and
spit out a data structure that I can use to generate language
bindings. C++ support not necessary.

martin