Hello, I would like to install Why 2.33 with opam. I have opam 1.0.0 locally compiled and installed in /usr/local/bin. My OCaml compiler is v4.00.1, also installed from source in /usr/local/bin. opam root is in /usr/local/stow/opam-root/. "opam install why" fails with a failure to find ocamlgraph library which seems properly installed in opam system part. Any idea how to fix that? Complete failure log is attached. I also tried to compiled Why 2.33 directly from sources, but the ./configure script failed to find the opam's ocamlscript and I found no way to help ./configure find ocamlscript. Best regards, david PS: Is there a better way to report such opam's issue?