And on that note, we just accepted our first external change, from Brandon Mitchell. Thanks! Hopefully just the first of many. y On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Yaron Minsky wrote: > For those who are interested in getting a look at a development version of > the next release of the Core suite of OCaml libraries, Core is now hosted > on bitbucket. > > http://bitbucket.org/yminsky/ocaml-core/wiki/Home > > We're still working on making installation smoother and easier, as well as > solving portability problems. But please take a look. There's also a > discussion list: > > http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ocaml-core > > This represents a new and more open development model for us, and we hope > that as a result we'll be able to better interact with and accept patches > from the community, and that Core will become a base that many people can > use for building OCaml applications. > > y >