For those who are interested in getting a look at a development version of the next release of the Core suite of OCaml libraries, Core is now hosted on bitbucket. http://bitbucket.org/yminsky/ocaml-core/wiki/Home We're still working on making installation smoother and easier, as well as solving portability problems. But please take a look. There's also a discussion list: http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ocaml-core This represents a new and more open development model for us, and we hope that as a result we'll be able to better interact with and accept patches from the community, and that Core will become a base that many people can use for building OCaml applications. y