From: Yaron Minsky <yminsky@janestreet.com>
To: Yotam Barnoy <yotambarnoy@gmail.com>
	Eric Stokes <estokes@janestreet.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Concurrent/parallel programming
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:12:21 -0500	[thread overview]

This is indeed something that is not well covered in RWO.  That said,
the Async_parallel library is aimed at this kind of target.  No shared
memory region, just some automation around spinning up processes and
communicating jobs between them.

CC'ing Eric Stokes, who is the primary author of the library.