On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 6:06 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote: > > The underlying question is "how to make ML mainstream" which is what the > > Am I the only one to be very, very, very, tired of this question ? > You're not the only one. I think the biggest thing the community can do to improve OCaml is not to tweak around with language design. It's to improve the library packaging situation. Oasis seems to be the effort in this direction that has the most momentum, so I think pushing Oasis to become every bit as good as Hackage and Cabal is really the place to get maximum leverage. y