From: Yaron Minsky <yminsky@janestreet.com>
To: "François Bobot" <francois.bobot@cea.fr>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] Core Suite 111.17.00
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:28:10 -0400	[thread overview]

This change isn't really part of that transition, but that transition will
likely be necessary.  My sense is that the right thing is to rewrite the
syntax extensions using extension points, and then write a shim camlp4
extension that converts "with sexp" to the correct annotation.  That said,
this is a long and tricky process that won't happen immediately on 4.02's
release.