On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Kenichi Asai wrote: > What is the best way to do react.js programming as introduced in > > https://facebook.github.io/react/ > > in OCaml? I found the tutorial on the above page written very well, > and I want to do the same thing in OCaml at the similar abstraction > level as in JS. Any information is welcome. Thanks in advance. > The closest thing I know is reason-react, reason is facebook's sugar syntax for ocaml for the web. Bucklescript, is another javascript backend for ocaml, and has interop with javascript libraries. I think the main difference is that [0] allows you to write JSX. [0] https://github.com/reasonml/reason-react [1] https://github.com/bloomberg/bucklescript/ > > -- > Kenichi Asai > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >