From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@gmail.com>
To: "caml-list@inria.fr" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] IDE
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:22:53 -0700	[thread overview]

this makes me want to try F# and Intellisense, but I switched from
windows to osx while ago.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Jon Harrop <jon@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:

> FWIW, Intellisense is an invaluable way to explore APIs when using F#. Coming back to OCaml now feels cumbersome. The development of GUI apps is perhaps the most extreme example: my productivity is maybe 100x higher with F# than OCaml solely because of Intellisense (nothing to do with GUI designer tools).
>
> Cheers,
> Jon.

In accordance with U.S. Treasury regulations, if this message contains
advice concerning one or more Federal tax issues, it is not a formal
legal opinion and may not be used by any person for the avoidance of
Federal tax penalties.