* [Caml-list] PEPM 2022 - Call for Participation
@ 2022-01-03  1:00 Youyou Cong
From: Youyou Cong @ 2022-01-03  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

-- CALL FOR PARTICIPATION --

ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on PARTIAL EVALUATION AND PROGRAM MANIPULATION (PEPM)
2022

* Website : https://popl22.sigplan.org/home/pepm-2022
* Time    : 17th--18th January 2022
* Place   : Online (co-located with POPL 2022, with no physical component)

PEPM brings together researchers in partial evaluation, program
manipulation,
and related areas.  This year, we are announcing "PEPM 30", a project
aiming
at preserving and celebrating the history of PEPM. To this effect, the
program
includes five invited talks by the key contributors of the PEPM community.
We will have a PEPM 30+ History Celebration Day at PEPM 2023.

Invited Talks:

* Andrei Klimov
  "Why are partial evaluation and supercompilation still not widely used
  in practice?  Reflections in light of Russian work on metacomputation."

* Y. Annie Liu
  "From meta frameworks and transformations to distributed computing and
more"

* Frank Pfenning
  "Modal Logics and Types: Looking Back and Looking Forward"

* Naoki Kobayashi
  "On Type-Based Techniques for Program Manipulation"

* Peter Sestoft
  "A partial history of partial evaluation"

Please find the full program at:

https://popl22.sigplan.org/home/pepm-2022#program

and register yourself at:

https://regmaster.com/2022conf/POPL22/register.php

Note that early registration closes on January 3rd.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Zena M. Ariola (Program Co-Chair)
Youyou Cong (Program Co-Chair)