Hi Josh, I think you can use Warnings.parse_options : bool -> string -> unit for that. The first flag indicates if the warning should be an error and the second argument specifies the warnings in the usual format. For example, Warnings.parse_options true "+50" would activate Warning 50 as an error, etc. Best wishes, Nicolas On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 11:59 PM, Josh Berdine wrote: > I would like to call e.g. Parse.implementation from compiler-libs with > warning 50 'Bad_docstring' enabled. Have I overlooked something, or is > that not possible using the standard exposed interface? > > I guess that one warning that involves the parser might not justify the > overhead of adding an interface? > > Cheers, Josh > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >