Hi Helmut, I am a js_of_ocaml beginner, but it sounds like you could do it using : Js.Unsafe.fun_call (Js.Unsafe.js_expr "readdirSync") [| .. args , wrapped with Js.Unsafe.inject .. |] You can look at the docs at https://ocsigen.org/js_of_ocaml/2.8.3/manual/bindings, especially under "Binding a JS function", where there is an example with the function "decodeURI". Cheers! Best wishes, Nicolas On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Helmut Brandl wrote: > Hello List, > > I am trying to use js_of_ocaml to compile my ocaml project for the nodejs > ecosystem. Since js_of_ocaml does not compile calls to the 'unix' library I > have to call some javascript functions directly from ocaml. All I need is > to be able to call the javascript functions > > - readdirSync > - mkdirSync > - rmdirSync > - statSync > > and receive the results in ocaml. > > I have looked into the documentation and into the examples, but I have not > found a way on how to do this. All examples are for use in the browser. > Maybe its a stupid question and it is so simple that I, as a beginner in > js_of_ocaml, just don't see it. > > Can anybody give me a hint? Thanks in advance. > > Regards > Helmut > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >