Hi Martin, Other people will be able to give you a more extensive answer, but my understanding is that jbuilder supports this workflow directly. So if your project and both libraries use jbuilder you can just drop both local git repos somewhere in your tree and everything will work automatically. See http://jbuilder.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project-layout-specification.html for the details. Best wishes, Nicolas On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Martin DeMello wrote: > I have a project that depends on two other libraries, both pinned to > local git repos in opam. However I find it quite annoying to have to > run opam update && opam install every time I make a change in the > libraries, especially when I'm making small changes to all three > projects at the same time. Is there any smoother workflow that people > use? > > martin > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >