Hi Xavier, It would be really sweet to be able to install ocamljava through opam. Something along the lines of opam switch ocamljava. Cheers, RG. On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:53 PM, forum@x9c.fr wrote: > Dear list, > > In order to support some of the claims made during the OUPS meetup, > I made a new binary preview of the OCaml-Java project, available at > the following address: > http://ocamljava.x9c.fr/preview/ > > The next versions will also be made available on the very same page, > without notification to the OCaml mailing list (at least until the > distribution > is binary-only). > > I am still eagerly looking for testers... and bug reports. > > > Kind regards, > > Xavier Clerc > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs