Hi, first, i'm really sorry for my Ugly english. Actually, i'm working on a little module for Data manipulation. https://github.com/nukiFW/Oml/blob/master/src/omlDatabase.ml But I've some problems when I try to serialize an Object : *Exception: Invalid_argument "output_value: abstract value (outside heap)* I don't use abstract type, only Object. In my Marshal rules I have use Marshal.Closures, but it's not working. Thanks a lot (and happy new year). -- Xavier Van de Woestyne xavier.vdw@gmail.com - TEL BE : 0474 49 53 83 | TEL FR : 06 73 38 72 84