Hi, I'm trying to build a rather big system written in Ocaml, using ocamlbuild. I managed to set all the needed flags nicely, so that the resulted binaries can run on any Unix machine, independent on their Ocaml distribution. However, on certain machines I have problems with the compatibility between the C libraries. Hence, I tried using "-ccopt -static" for the -lflags and -cflags, respectively, in order to produce the desired statically linked binaries while building the project. Unfortunately, this attempt leads to the following error: "/usr/bin/ld: dynamic STT_GNU_IFUNC symbol `cos' with pointer equality in `/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/../../../x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.a(s_sin.o)' can not be used when making an executable; recompile with -fPIE and relink with -pie" Does this mean I need to recompile the gcc libraries using -pie? Or does it mean I am using the wrong method to build the standalone executable? Any recommendation to modify the building process (i would prefer to use ocambuild)? Your answer is much appreciated, Andreea