2012/11/7, Ashish Agarwal : > On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Xavier Leroy > wrote: > > >> .. and on the caml.inria.fr site, with more logos >> > > I would discourage use of the "Caml" logos as we should promote consistent > use of the new official name "OCaml". The file "caml.pdf" posted by Christophe Papazian contains the name "OCaml" despite the filename is "caml.pdf". I just opened this vectorial logo in Inkscape, I can see it is very clean. In case some people would prefer to get this file in the SVG format, here is joined to this email. - ocaml-inkscape.svg (is the Inkscape formated version) - ocaml.svg (is an optimised version saved with the optimiser plugin of Inkscape) It was first converted with pdf2svg, and in Inkscape I have added a white background, in case someone use a rasteriser that would put a transparent background. But if it is what you want, just remove it. Also maybe we could just put a white background that is a rectangle with round corners? (and leave the outside of these round corners transparent?) Regards Florent