* [Caml-list] ocaml interface to berkeley db?
@ 2013-09-21 19:17 Chet Murthy
From: Chet Murthy @ 2013-09-21 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Is there a moderately official place to find this package?  I find
mention of in various places, but the links to source archives seem to
all have gone stale.  I found one place where somebody had imported
the source into another project:

  https://github.com/aryx/lfs.git

But that was it.  Anybody else know where an unmodified source might
be found?  (I found a sourceforge project, but again, 'way too old).

Thanks,
--chet--

* Re: [Caml-list] ocaml interface to berkeley db?
@ 2013-09-22  3:15 ` Francois Berenger
From: Francois Berenger @ 2013-09-22  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 09/22/2013 04:17 AM, Chet Murthy wrote:

> Is there a moderately official place to find this package?  I find
> mention of in various places, but the links to source archives seem to
> all have gone stale.  I found one place where somebody had imported
> the source into another project:
>
>    https://github.com/aryx/lfs.git
>
> But that was it.  Anybody else know where an unmodified source might
> be found?  (I found a sourceforge project, but again, 'way too old).

How about this package in GODI?

http://docs.camlcity.org/docs/godipkg/4.00/godi-ocamlbdb

@ 2013-09-30  2:04   ` Francois Berenger
From: Francois Berenger @ 2013-09-30  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 09/22/2013 12:15 PM, Francois Berenger wrote:
> On 09/22/2013 04:17 AM, Chet Murthy wrote:
>>
>> Is there a moderately official place to find this package?  I find
>> mention of in various places, but the links to source archives seem to
>> all have gone stale.  I found one place where somebody had imported
>> the source into another project:
>>
>>    https://github.com/aryx/lfs.git
>>
>> But that was it.  Anybody else know where an unmodified source might
>> be found?  (I found a sourceforge project, but again, 'way too old).
>
> How about this package in GODI?
>
> http://docs.camlcity.org/docs/godipkg/4.00/godi-ocamlbdb

No volunteer out there to contribute the package to OPAM?

* Re: [Caml-list] ocaml interface to berkeley db?
@ 2013-10-03 14:41     ` Florent Monnier
From: Florent Monnier @ 2013-10-03 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

2013/9/30, Francois Berenger wrote:
> On 09/22/2013 12:15 PM, Francois Berenger wrote:
>> On 09/22/2013 04:17 AM, Chet Murthy wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a moderately official place to find this package?  I find
>>> mention of in various places, but the links to source archives seem to
>>> all have gone stale.  I found one place where somebody had imported
>>> the source into another project:
>>>
>>>    https://github.com/aryx/lfs.git
>>>
>>> But that was it.  Anybody else know where an unmodified source might
>>> be found?  (I found a sourceforge project, but again, 'way too old).
>>
>> How about this package in GODI?
>>
>> http://docs.camlcity.org/docs/godipkg/4.00/godi-ocamlbdb
>
> No volunteer out there to contribute the package to OPAM?

Where are the upstream archives for godi ?
I don't find it from:
http://download.camlcity.org/download/

--
Cheers