* Re: [Caml-list] Proposal: re-design, to games (was: of ocaml headers)
@ 2014-01-15 15:22 Florent Monnier
From: Florent Monnier @ 2014-01-15 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Grebeniuk; +Cc: Anthony Tavener

On 2013/09/27, Dmitry Grebeniuk wrote:
> Hello.
Hello Anthony (and Dmitry, and others),

I hope you don't mind if I arrive in this discussion.

>   (first, personal: nice to see someone developing games in OCaml!
> Wish you good profit here.  Btw, I'd like to see an announcement of
> your game here.)

I also started to make some attempts at game programming in OCaml.
I don't know yet if I want it to remain just a Hobby or trying to get
some financial profit from it.

Anyway I'm very much interrested by the topic of Game programming, and
any other kind of programming with some visualisation (data
visualisation or infography, computer graphics, and infographics with
interactions.)

I will go to Paris next week or the week after (it would be better for
me a week day like Wednesdays), so it could be the 22th or the 29th of
this month. I would enjoy to meet you, just to talk, share and
exchange on these topics, and maybe see if it could lead somewhere.

Would you be available at lunch time one of these days ?

--
Florent

* Re: [Caml-list] Proposal: re-design, to games (was: of ocaml headers)
@ 2014-01-15 17:12 ` Anthony Tavener
From: Anthony Tavener @ 2014-01-15 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florent Monnier; +Cc: Dmitry Grebeniuk, Anthony Tavener