* [Caml-list] Permanent research-intensive academic post: Verification and Validation of Autonomous Systems, at the National Robotarium, Edinburgh, UK
@ 2021-11-22 11:33 Ekaterina Komendantskaya
From: Ekaterina Komendantskaya @ 2021-11-22 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ekaterina Komendantskaya, types-list, haskell-cafe, types,
	ciao-users, caml users, erlang-questions, ARW-COMMITTEE,
	cl-isabelle-users, tag, boost-interest,
	Association for Symbolic Logic, clean-list, event, prog-lang,
	afsec, security, gdr-im, gt-verif-permanents, tag, planetkr,
	fmics, nwpt-info, theorynt, comm-theory, wi, iclp-workshops, DSG,
	stp, British Logic Colloquium, cade, haskell, agda,
	types-announce, coq-club, laiv-announce, lfcs-interest, spls