Dear list, I am working on some tools written in OCaml (compiled by OCaml version 4.01.0). This morning I changed some code, compiled it and let it processing some large data (~ 4G), it never stops after over 2 hours. I feed the tool with a tiny input which took less than 1 second to process before, and I figured out that now it takes around 2.5 minutes before entering into "main" function! I tried to clean the whole codebase, and recompile it ( I use ocamlbuild 4.01.0), but the same wired situation still happens.. I did this: ltrace ./init.native input and I got this output flushing out for a very long time (sorry mail list blocks my large image.. ): http://i.stack.imgur.com/sEkKk.png Is anyone aware this kind of issue before..? Am I messed up something..? I have been working on OCaml for a relatively long time and I didn't encounter this kind of stuff before... Sincerely, Shuai