Dear List, I’m glad to announce the first release of Uroboros: an infrastructure for reassembleable disassembling and transformation. You can find the code here: https://github.com/s3team/uroboros You can find our research paper which describes the core technique implemented in Uroboros here: https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/usenixsecurity15/sec15-paper-wang-shuai.pdf We will provide a project home page, as well as more detailed documents in the near future. Issues and pull requests welcomed. Happy hacking! Sincerely, Shuai