Two libraries come to mind. I and others on the Frenetic[0] team have used both at various points in time to implemented automata-related algorithms. The first is a project called DPRLE. You can find its home page and my GitHub clone of the SVN repository below: http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~ph4u/dprle/ https://github.com/seliopou/dprle The second is a library that I wrote called TDK. It implements a generalization of BDDs, allowing for variables to have a lattice structure and terminal nodes to have something like a semi-ring structure. You can find the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/frenetic-lang/ocaml-tdk Last I checked, TDK is on OPAM, while DPRLE is not. Hope this helps! -Spiros E. [0]: http://frenetic-lang.org On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 2:37 AM, David MENTRE wrote: > Hello, > > Le 10/05/2016 23:20, Török Edwin a écrit : > >> There is safa/symkat on opam [1]. >> > > Yes, I also saw this library. But frankly, it seems overly complicated for > our needs. I took a look at the API but don't understand it, and I don't > have time to read the paper and related literature. > > Sincerely yours, > david > > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >