Well, in the end they installed OPAM and everything went fine, but before that they tried removing the packages and then reinstalling. I guess there was some leftover cmi that was not deleted properly, but without access to the machine I can't do a proper check. Vincenzo Il giorno mer 24 giu 2015 alle ore 11:27 Stéphane Glondu ha scritto: > Le 23/06/2015 17:21, Vincenzo Ciancia a écrit : > > I am using ubuntu and happily working in OCaml since decades. A > > colleague of mine (I can't access the machine directly) is trying to > > compile a program on osx; they used macports to install ocaml, > > ocamlgraph and ocamlcsv two days ago. Now what happens is that some > > files are compiled correctly, but then here is an error which I don't > > know how to fix: > > > > Error: The files /opt/local/lib/ocaml/pervasives.cmi > > and /opt/local/lib/ocaml/site-lib/csv/csv.cmi > > make inconsistent assumptions over interface > CamlinternalFormatBasics > > > > > > They already tried to rebuild all the packages depending on ocaml. Any > > advice? > > Are you sure they reinstalled the packages after rebuilding them? It > looks like a rebuild (and installation) of csv is needed, here. > > > Cheers, > > -- > Stéphane >