Hi Anil, Would it be possible to support older versions (at least 12.04) of Ubuntu? Thanks, Andrew On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote: > I've put together two Ubuntu PPAs to make it more convenient to use modern > OCaml/OPAM versions on Ubuntu via binary packages. > > OPAM stable: > https://launchpad.net/~avsm/+archive/ppa > This includes the latest stable OCaml (4.00.1) and OPAM (1.0.0). > > OPAM unstable: > https://launchpad.net/~avsm/+archive/ppa-opam-unstable > This includes the latest snapshot of OCaml (4.01.0dev) and OPAM > (1.0.1dev). This should get you reasonably stable snapshot of both, and > will include the release candidates of OCaml when it's released. > > For now, these are experimental PPAs as I muddle my way through learning > how Debian packaging works. Reports of breakage or success to me directly > would be appreciated. Most of this PPA was based on the excellent Debian > package sources, and thanks to Mehdid Dogguy in particular for the OPAM > packaging. > > cheers, > Anil > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs