Hi Martin Jambon's implementation of Bloom filters can be found at https://github.com/mjambon/memories I know he's actively watching this list so feel free to contact him for further info. Hope this helps Gilles On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Anders Fugmann wrote: > Hi, > > Before starting my own Bloom filter implementation, I want to ask if > anyone knows of any existing implementation of Bloom filters in Ocaml. > I'm especially interested in counting bloom filters. > > Regards > Anders Fugmann > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > >