Looks very exciting, thanks for the release! Any tips on setting up a project? For example, with elm I use elm-webpack-starter [https://github.com/moarwick/elm-webpack-starter], which sets up an asset pipeline and a dev environment with live reloading. martin On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Alain Frisch wrote: > Dear all, > > You might be interested in the ocaml-vdom project which has been used by > LexiFi for some time and open-sourced recently. It contains two components > which we use to create our browser-side UIs with js_of_ocaml and which > might be useful to the community: > > - Bindings to the DOM and other browser APIs, implemented with > gen_js_api. (Partial bindings, expanded on demand.) > > - An implementation of a "virtual DOM" and the "Elm architecture", i.e. > a programming model where the UI is specified by a state type, a view > function (producing a functional version of the DOM), and an update > function that modifies the state based on messages (generated by UI events > or external interactions). > > > Project page: > > https://github.com/LexiFi/ocaml-vdom > > > -- Alain > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >