That sounds like a nice idea to me! I would like to see them on the list. martin On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 1:33 AM Alan Schmitt wrote: > Hello, > > For a while now I've been compiling news about OCaml in a weekly > summary > with content from this list, from the discuss forum, and from the > planet > RSS aggregator. You can find archives of the letter here > http://alan.petitepomme.net/cwn/index.html. As most of the > discussions > now happen on the discuss forum, I was wondering if it would make > sense > to also post this summary on this list, or if it would be > redundant. > > Best, > > Alan >