Dear OCamlers, I'm happy to announce the (almost first) release of Mechaml 1.0.0 on OPAM. A version 0.1 exists but 1.0.0 should be considered as the first usable release. Mechaml is a functional web scraping library that allows to : * Fetch web content * Analyze, fill and submit HTML forms * Handle cookies, headers and redirections Mechaml is built on top of existing libraries that provide low-level features : Cohttp and Lwt for asynchronous I/O and HTTP handling, and Lambdasoup to parse HTML. It provides an interface that handles the interactions between these and add a few other features. Please refer to the https://github.com/yannham/mechaml for more information, examples and documentation.