Hello, I am trying to create an _oasis file with a Test section. My test will call an executable that is built in an Executable section. The test executable links agains links against my project library, which uses some c code. My oasis file is attached. When I run "oasis setup" and then "make", everything works fine. I see Test.native in my directory, as I would expect. However, I run into problems when I run "make test": $ ocaml setup.ml -test W: Tests are turned off, consider enabling with 'ocaml setup.ml -configure --enable-tests' $ ocaml setup.ml -configure --enable-tests ocamlfind: Package `with-c' not found W: Field 'pkg_with_c' is not set: Command ''/Users/soule/.opam/4.00.1/bin/ocamlfind' query -format %d with-c > '/var/folders/q1/hc432vx951b6dlfrvybzm4d40000gn/T/oasis-c91777.txt'' terminated with error code 2 E: Cannot find findlib package with-c E: Failure("1 configuration error") Is there an extra Field I need to add in the Test section if I am running an executable that links against C code? thank you, Robert