Very nice work, and what a great idea ! We will definitely add a link to Try OCaml on the future OCaml Web Portalwebsite. Esther Baruk On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Fabrice Le Fessant < Fabrice.Le_fessant@inria.fr> wrote: > Dear ocamllers, > > We worked hard on our "Try OCaml" website, started by Çagdas, and we > managed to improve it enough, so that we think people can start using it > (and hopefully, improving it). > > It is available here: > > http://try.ocamlpro.com/ > > There are 3 lessons, two lessons for "getting a taste of OCaml" > (totalling 10 steps), and the last one about some new features in 3.12. > You can use the "lessons()" command in the toplevel to get the current > list of lessons (in case we contribute more in the meantime !). > > We welcome any comment to improve it, bug reports, and new content. > The repository is on Github: > > https://github.com/OCamlPro/tryocaml > > You can easily fork it, compile it, modify it, and send us pull > requests if you want your content published on our site. > > We will probably continue to focus on the first lessons (the "getting a > taste of OCaml" virtual section), but we are also looking for > contributions on advanced topics : we plan to make them start around > lesson 10, and focus on particular issues (modules, functors, labels, > objects, classes, polymorphic variants, etc.). Send us a mail if you > want to volunteer ! > > As the engine is translated from OCaml to Javascript by js_of_ocaml, > you can even play with it offline, when you are disconnected. > > Have fun, > Fabrice > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > >