Hello, Be Sport is looking for talented developers enjoying functional programming and teamwork. All profiles are welcome. They will work either on data importation/analysis or on the implementation of our mobile and Web apps. All the code is written in OCaml. Send me a message for more information! Cheers, Vincent -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs