By the way, we have a dedicated mailing-list for the Bay Area OCaml User Group (actually it's a google group) http://groups.google.com/group/*baoug* Feel free to register to stay tuned; we'll organize a new meeting in the coming weeks. Many thanks to Cedric for his challenge on www.baoug.org ; who'll be the next poster :) ? Best William On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:09 AM, William Le Ferrand < William.Le-Ferrand@polytechnique.edu> wrote: > Dear all, > > Last week, we were three friends experimenting an "ocaml hackathon" : we > met and we built a simple webservice where you can either post problems or > try to solve them. > > It's now online at www.baoug.org and the code is released at > https://github.com/baoug/ocaml-challenges . It's an 100% ocsigen 2.0 > website, leveraging the newest features of the framework (client/server > interactions, message bus, etc ..) > > Although baoug.org is still lacking a lot of features (syntax > highlighting, client side code checking, solution ranking, etc etc), we hope > that it can already provide at least as much fun as we got when we wrote it. > Actually, it's already waiting for your challenges :) > > This website is also the seminal event of baoug, the Bay Area OCaml User > Group. We plan to organize some ocaml events here; the next one will be > another hackathon to improve on baoug (if we get some feedback from you > all!); we're based in California but everyone is invited, as we can get > remote contributions. So far we're three, Marc Simon, Mike Well an I > (William Le Ferrand), but we'll grow up, hopefully. > > If you want to contribute to the platform or if you have some ideas for > fresh features, please get in touch ! > > If you want to get more information about ocsigen and the way we leverage > it, please don't hesitate either. > > What about posting a little challenge on www.baoug.org now :) ? > > Happy hacking, > > Cheers > > William > > -- > William Le Ferrand > > Mobile : (+1) (415) 683-1484 > Web : http://williamleferrand.github.com > > > -- William Le Ferrand Mobile : (+1) (415) 683-1484 Web : http://williamleferrand.github.com/