Hi, Right, there are issues with some browsers, maybe due to the way eliom (ocsigen) encodes the dom. We'll dig into that for sure - baoug is also supposed to be a testing platform for ocsigen. Cheers William On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Florent Monnier wrote: > Le mardi 09 août 2011 23:11:23, William Le Ferrand a écrit : > > Dear List, > > > > A couple of weeks ago we "benchmarked" an ocaml event where people would > > gather and share coding tips and techniques while working on a community > > tool for OCaml. We were 3 friends, and we released baoug.org (you > haven't > > solved any problems yet ? Come on :) !) > > Hi, > The initiative is a good idea, but currently there would be important bugs > to > fix on the web site to make it accessible for everyone. > Currently the web site is unusable at all with both web-browsers that I use > Mozilla Firefox 3.6.18 and Konqueror 4.4.5. > > In Konqueror the main content in the middle does not appear at all. > With Firefox it does appears but when we clic on it, it does nothing, so > impossible to access the content. > > -- > Cheers > Florent > -- William Le Ferrand Mobile : (+1) (415) 683-1484 Web : http://williamleferrand.github.com/