Do you have stack frame to look at? On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 at 16:33, Alexey Egorov wrote: > Hello, > > I have an OCaml application with some C code which (I believe) is the > reason of some random crashes. > > Here is the code - https://pastebin.com/FVtLphZu > This function reads file at given offset, divides data into chunks and > compute checksums and compression ratio: > external compute_data_props > : string -> int -> int -> int -> (int * int * float) list = > "compute_data_props" > > The problem is, after some calls to this stub, application is crashing > at random places in OCaml code. > I can't figure out what's going wrong, but replacing this stub with > dummy function (which does nothing but returns some predefined list) > eliminates the problem. > > What can we do to debug it? We are using OCaml 4.04.1 and Windows 10, > and there is no other C stubs in our codebase. > > Thanks! > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > -- Kind regards, Viet