Hi all, Only one year after this message, I found interest in building a blockchain and smart contracts in OCaml. May I know how far is the EVM formalisation in Coq? There aren't many materials / blockchain implementations in OCaml but I found some interesting links: https://github.com/LaurentMazare/btc-ocaml http://www.liquidity-lang.org/ https://github.com/tezos/tezos https://github.com/pirapira/eth-isabelle https://github.com/pirapira/ethereum-formal-verification-overview I would like to know more if anyone has more information. Thanks, Viet On 10 October 2016 at 15:00, Van Chan Ngo wrote: > Hi Arthur, > > It is interesting to implement blockchains in functional language like > OCaml. I am happy to hear more about this project. > > FYI, a related work, we are in progress to formalize the Ethereum Virtual > Machine (EVM, the running environment of smart contracts) in Coq. > > Best, > -Chan > > > On Oct 5, 2016, at 11:59 PM, Arthur Breitman wrote: > > If you find this intriguing and enjoy working in OCaml, please reach out: > we're hiring! If you lean on the academic side and have experience with > formal verification, reach out as well! We'd be interested in proving the > correctness of some aspects of the protocol or sponsoring research in the > field in general (within our modest means). > > > -- Kind regards, Viet